Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Ok its January 4th but its still the first week. Its not too late for New Year's Resolutions I hope.

Here it goes:
1. Take more pictures of my Sonshine. I love taking pictures but I get exhausted or give up too easy whenever I try taking pictures of my two year old.
2. Finally enter the Wedding Photography World on my own and OWN it!  I've second shot plenty and I have enough experience. All I need is a little confidence and perhaps a big push to do it on my own. Like Spongebob says, "I'm Ready!!"
3. Stay Fit & Learn to Relax. I work myself to the bone when I'm working and I hardly have time to relax. The only days I actually sleep are when I have a shoot or even the next day when I make sure I am well rested otherwise I turn into one of Snow White's seven dwarfs, "Grumpy". Also while I am at it, do more yoga, helps me relax and also stay fit which is awesome.Oh and run another Run amuck.. Should that be another goal? ok 3 1/2.
4.  Call family more often. I am going to be in Virginia for a year and a half and I need to stay in touch with my loved ones across the country and in the Deep South.

That's it for now. Maybe a last one.
5. Post more often, specially pictures I've done. I get so excited about getting them to the client that I forget to downsize and post on the web for friends and fans to view. Got to force myself to do that more often. Also because pictures of Caspian are so much easier to find when they are online and on a beautiful Blog telling the story and not torn up or wrinkled in his little chunky hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment