Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jessefer, Vincent, & Ifran Three Fierce Fellows




Jesseffer, Vincent and Ifran are all my little brothers. No my mom did not have a dozen children, but there was always a lot of kids at our house when Jesse brought his friends over. From their days back in Doing Middle school, during the summer breaks they would come over and jump in the pool for a quick swim before my mom would come home and send everyone back home. Later these kids grew up and went into highschool, all three of them plus a few of the other regular visitors to our pool joined the Santiago High School football program, the fun times they must have had.  They have since graduated and some went off to college, gotten jobs and all are moving their separate ways. However something never changed and that was their friendship and love for music




Jesse is an aspiring artist, you can Listen to his Music Here

I've always been a sort of geek /slash/ nerd. Lacking of common sense and having an abundance of book knowledge yet not knowing how to use it, I liked computers, technical things and books books books.  Back when these three handsome fellows were in their middle school days they got a hold of my Mac Book Pro. There they started to make remixes and play with music. They not only made their own tunes but they wrote songs to the point of 'rapping' into the laptop microphone. It was cute then and I'll admit it sounded terrible but they've gotten better, ALOT better!


Vincent

Ifran Vizcarra
  The Lord only knows what is in store for these three fierce guys. Today they are having their portraits by me, tomorrow they will be on the covers of a major label CDs. I'm happy to have had the chance to not only know these great guys, but to get to photograph them "Back When. " From the bottom of my heart, I wish them the best of luck in their music career!

Note: I was a little apprehensive to share some of the Urban Session photos that I had done in California because I hope to reinforce my specialty in Newborn , Maternity, Children & Family portraits. In the past I have been contacted by a few aspiring artists, being that it is southern california and Los Angeles is so near this is a place to find a struggling artist. I've overcome my silly apprehensions and decided that as a creative myself I should not set boundaries to what the art of photography can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment