Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Winter Snow of 2012

For the first time since we came home from California it finally snowed in Virginia! Like any good mommy and photographer I took my camera out and wrapped my son up to take him outside. Caspian really enjoys the snow, he walked up the hill in front of our house until he was cold and then decided he was too cold and wanted to come home. But first here are a few pictures from last year's first snow fall <3 my little angel looks so cute!  





And here are THIS year's photos!













He was getting a little irritated of being out in the snow, he said it was cold, or "Coh Mommy"

Looking forward to having enough snow to slide down this hill!
  

I thought it would be a good idea to share some of Caspian's old videos from his very first snow ever here in Virginia. These videos were taken over a year ago at our old apartment. I can see that not much has changed, we have only gotten a little older and a lot wiser. Life is great! 
Our view from our kitchen window, that's our truck & the hill!









No comments:

Post a Comment