Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bass Pro World & Richmond, VA

 What a weekend! Here's Caspian before our awesome weekend. He's so handsome and so silly! I think I am doing really good with my resolution to take more pictures of Caspian, Lol. Yay me!




Mi Amor had a Woody theme birthday party for Caspian when we were in California and Juan Gustavo bought Caspian this awesome Woody doll. Unfortunately I could not locate woody's hat before we left. 


Kisses for Woody!

Using flash indoors.
 OK here is when we got to Bass Pro World. There were a lot of really interesting props and things used to decorate the retail areas. I am so glad I had my trusty Canon. I shot with a really high ISO since it was dark inside and I knew I wouldn't be printing any of these pictures anyway.
The awesome welcome sign, I'd never seen anything like this!
Love the depth of field in this one!


A very old school camera. A "Brownie Junior" oh the days of film. How far they are yet how close they haunt us. I'm afraid of the dark, thank goodness for the Digital Single Reflexes of today with digital darkrooms. 

Caspian was frightened of this massive sized fish!


What beautiful fish they had in their indoor pond




Suhweet looking 'Coon if you ask me


52 Week Challenge: #2 Make Believe

An albino dear, didn't know these existed.


the sign does not lie, Virginia really is a big time hunting community. I learned the hard way, Kevin is an insane hunter now... The stories I could tell.

Caspian being silly. He enjoyed walking on this little bridge. He doesn't get out much, poor guy.

Looks like he is going to launch a rocket! Cas is so bright he's got his trigger fingers in there and everything!

No longer my sweet little baby.

Got this cute shot of this awesome little turtle design on the railings of the upper deck in Bass Pro World.

$1 Hot Dogs when you are leaving just in time for lunch. Caspian had TWO! Hungry hungry boy

wanted to have Cas sit on this but it was too cold.




Next we set our sail towards Richmond, VA. I'd never been and just wanted to experience the wonder I guess. Well I was not impressed, in fact besides the statue of Lee we didn't see anything worth mentioning, my feet did not even touch the outside of our truck because the population that resided in the area looked less than welcoming plus the weather was cold and we had no set direction so we decided to go back home instead.

General Lee of the Confederate Army

Jen Cares! I really do care! Jenne V Care Packages!

Just a tad creepy.
Overall we had a very nice day at Bass Pro, Kevin got his early Anniversary present. New boots for hunting. And I got a trip to Richmond, VA & a lovely candle-lit dinner with my two favorite fellas. Life is good.
Love candle-lit dinners. These smelled like Pumpkins and Vanilla.
My Boys <3
What the house looks like after a hard day of playing hard with Caspian. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment