Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tristan Turns 1!

Tristan is a wonderful little boy I had the pleasure of meeting at around 6 days new. His parents Joelle and Matt were ones of the few people who helped me begin in my photography journey. Having done Joelle's maternity portraits, I also was blessed enough to capture him in his first days, and now yet again for his first birthday for a full circle! 

 I knew this session had to be special, Joelle lives very far away but despite the distance we wanted to make this happen so she suggested a place called Blandy Experimental Farm in Boyce, VA.
 I fell in love with the place immediately and we began to shoot, here is Tristan sitting at the front of the gorgeous little house. He is such a happy boy!
 Tristan absolutely loved the High-five game, this is him reaching to me as he lets out a cute little squeal.

Matt, tristan's daddy is a big time fisherman. I believe Tristan will follow in his footsteps. He was very interested in the fish swimming in this little pool. 



I wanted to try something new with Tristan so we set out to do a Hot Air Balloon prop together with a basket, lots of balloons and a few birthday themed decor. It was very windy so this required a lot of help from his mommy. Thank you Joelle!! 

 Finally the grand finale, the Cake Smash session!
Gorgeous little banana cake made with lots of love by his mommy, Joelle. 

Cake!!! 

 And so it began... :)
He used the candle as a spoon! 

 Soon he was filling his mouth by the handfuls LOL
I absolutely LOVE these expressions! I'm sure his mommy will treasure these moments forever :)




Yummy!
 

Those eyes!!! SWOON <3



Having too much fun! 




Happy Birthday Tristan! 
And a Summary of what Happened

With Lots of Love,

Miss Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment