Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sauble Family

I met with the Sauble family at Spotsylvania Courthouse barn, they wanted an outdoor feel for their session which coincided with where Brandy had grown up in Indiana. We opted for the abandoned barn and had ourselves a wonderful family session. 
 Maliki took a few minutes to warm up to me but after the High-five game we were fast friends and he allowed me to capture some of his cute little smiles.
 When I first met them I was immediately thrilled to see that their outfits were fantastic, the bright and happy colors makes me want to smile all day long.
Malichi and big sister Gila, absolutely love how this turned out! 

Unscripted moment <3 


The Barn 


 Maliki was a little bit partial to daddy which was great because it allowed me to capture some of these moments, complete candids. I love when I catch parents doing something fabulous and all I have to do is say "do it one last time, I want to capture that!" Or even better, when they don't notice I take the picture!
Gorgeous Gayla

 Some Mommy & Me with Brandy and her little girl.

The Sauble Family 



Sweet moments.

Lester, Brandy and their cute kiddos were a very fun family to work with. Thank you so much Sauble family for letting me capture your family on this beautiful June evening.

Fabulously,
Jenne  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all!! You were awesome to work with! Even though Malachi was being stubborn at first, you helped him come around. You have a special talent and we just adore you! Thanks so much for taking the time to take our first family pictures, they are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete