Monday, October 15, 2012

A Little Change is Good

I started out not too long ago, just a silly girl with a big camera and a bigger dream, to be an international wedding and commercial photographer. Being an introvert I devised a plan in which I would learn to be comfortable in front of the camera so I opted to do family, children and baby photography first before I moved into the big leagues. Well, needless to say I fell in love. Beautiful mommies with their curved bellies, walking vessels of life, holding little miracles within.  Newborns, there is nothing like them, a precious little life in your hands, your trusting clients turned friends that place their most treasured possessions and memories in your hands. And then came the families,  no stress, just good old fashion fun! I've shot a few weddings, those have a different kind of magic to them. That of a day filled with excitement and joy and most importantly LOVE.

My job is wonderful, I've chosen the right career for me. However just like any other thing I learn more and more with time, what works, what doesn't and what I can do better, and that is just what I am implementing now. My investment pricing was setup the way it has always been leaving a lot of room to grow for myself and for my clients to come with me as I grow as an artist and a person. And so I announce now, investment pricing details have been altered just a little bit, not necessarily so much in price but in what is included regarding prints, print credits and online galleries. Just a few issues I've run into have made me realize I needed a plan in place to be able to respond to your requests. I am not one for change, I will fight and complain and whine when change happens but sometimes its good and it must be done. And so here it goes, slowly but surely.

A little bit of change: All portrait sessions except newborns (which require a lot more props and time) are now under the same pricing list, no more separate lists for maternity/children/family etc. Print pricing and discount for early order from galleries has been slightly updated. Distance fees for locations 40 miles OR 1 hour and beyond will apply. Retainer is now required to book your session and lock in the current pricing, date is not reserved until payment has been received.

What stays the same: There are still three wonderful options to fit your needs. Military, teachers and police force discounts will still apply. You will still receive a wonderful and personalized custom service and photo session!

Effective October 15th, 2012. For an updated investment list please email me at jennevazquez@gmail.com

xoxo,
Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment