Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother's Intuition

 A few days ago I had a dream, in my dream I was with my two year old Caspian. He was sleeping and had a fever and I was caring for him, holding him in my arms I felt his little body convoluting ,  he was having a febrile seizure!!! Ok it was more of a nightmare, when I woke up it was 4 AM in the morning and I just had to check on him, I found that my little guy had a high temperature of 100.9 and thanks to my dream I woke up in time to cool him down and give him medicine before it got to the point that required a visit to the emergency room. (Caspian has only had one febrile seizure and his last was over a year ago, they are scary but luckily not serious) It is this intuition of 6th sense that we mother's posses and make us so valuable to our children and darn right special! :)

Today is my 2nd mother's day, and I am very thankful to have such a loving little family. My husband Kevin and son made me and my mother-in-law who is in for a few weeks as part of her mother's day gift, homemade Mother's day Cards, I got Lindor truffles and Guirradeli caramel filled chocolates. Hubby treated us both to a manicure and spa pedicure, I got a beautiful lace dress and earrings, and other fabulous and fashionable clothing to fill my closet. A new pair of wedges and finally a delicious dinner Red Lobster on May 10th for me and Outback Steakhouse tonight for my mother in law. In between our eventful day I was throughly showered with hugs, kisses and lots of snuggles, I could not ask for anything else.

Through my photography journey I have gotten to meet a lot of wonderful women who are fabulous people but more than that they are all amazing mothers. I want to share and wish all of you mommies a very happy mother's day, I hope you were all spoiled and showered with attention.
Miss Alana & mommy 


Jenni :) XOXO 


Good friend and lovely daughter Lilian Elizabeth
{ Congratulations specially if you are celebrating your very first mothers day!! Your journey into motherhood will be the most difficult and rewarding thing you will ever do }





My good friend Brittney and baby Joshua 


Angelina & Mia xoxo





Sonya & baby Owen 
Mommies, you are all lovely souls and I am so blessed to have you be part of my life. Again Happy Mother's day from the bottom of my little heart.

Loves,

Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment