Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Alana & Mommy

A few months ago I came back from my trip to California ready to keep pursuing my dream career as a baby photographer. So I scheduled a few Valentine Petite sessions indoors because of the bitter Virginia weather. The day came when an afternoon in February I had a list of babies to photograph , one of them was miss Alana Sophia. She had a very calm demeanor, wearing her curly hair down, we started the session with a few blank stares as she figured out what was happening, but she was soon laughing and gracing us with her sweet little smile. Alana's mother, Jackie, a very open minded and welcoming woman shared her daughter's composition, together we learned that although there was a difference in age, we had a few things in common, other than we both completely love Alana LOL.   

Sweet little Alana Sophia 





Getting ready to cry, she did not like the cold grass 

Pouty Lips xoxo


I've been so lucky to meet them and feel very sad to say that they will soon be leaving me to California. Today I just wanted to share a few of our Mommy & Me session pictures as a memory that we can share together, the fabulous people that come and go into our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment