Monday, May 7, 2012

The Fabulous Garnetts

Ashley contacted me about getting pictures done a few months ago, waiting on the warm weather we finally scheduled our session for April. We met at the Marine Corps Museum in Quantico, VA where I had the joy of meeting her three little kiddos, Savanna, Trinity and Tyler as well as their two furry babies. 

Despite the clouds threatening to rain I knew this little family was going to be fun and we were going to have a great session!



Beautiful Savanna

Sweet little gymnast Trinity, keep your eyes on the olympics, she was doing flips and turns at our session, I wouldn't doubt seeing her on television in a few years

A pose all his own, Tyler was so full of personality my camera loved him! 

The entire family, furry babies and all 


Trinity and Savanna are such sweet little girls, they had no problem hugging each other and posing for me and the camera. 

Its difficult to say how parents find time for each other after caring for three little ones, but Ashley and Hubby were naturally comfortable and their sweetheart images reflected nothing else.

And some black and whites of the kiddos to mix it up a little.
Tyler did this all on his own, this is one of the murals found on the trails behind the historic museum. 


The session ended with just minutes to spare as the first drops of rains fell just in time for us to make it to our cars. I had such a wonderful time with this family I wish I could do it again. Being a military family they are soon to leave Virginia to PCS to a different duty station, I feel so blessed to have met them and captured their memories.  Perhaps one day we will be stationed in the same place yet again and I may document another chapter in their fabulous lives!  

Until next time, 
Jenne Vazquez 

No comments:

Post a Comment