Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sophia Providencia | Newborn

Sophia came in at already 2 months old and I doubted in my heart we would have these cute little poses from her. But the stars must have aligned because little Sophie slept throughout most of the beginning of our session. So wonderfully posable and completely content, mommy Saskia and I were able to snuggle her up and capture her mini body into picture perfect sculptures. 

 When clients bring their own things it makes for more fabulous photographs, this bow for example was brought by Sophia's mommy and its a  wonderful little keepsake to be able to say, "I fit in this?" one or a few years from now.


 Cannot get over how darling her little lips look in these images, Just want to kiss her little cheeks! xoxo

She finally woke up and let us see her lovely blues, or grays or greens, we're not quite sure yet what color they are :)

Daddy took a turn snuggling on baby Sophie, gotta love daddy bear hugs! 


<3 In love with how gorgeous this image turned out! The light looks as if it were shinning from within. Saskia is such a beautiful woman and mother! 

 Let's not forget my trademark photos with baby in a wreath :) These are one of my favorites because any time they see a wreath they will be able to say, I was once that small that my body fit inside a wreath. Love!



Again, personalized props are the best, specially when they have your name on it! Lol 

I'm so lucky to have had the chance to photograph such wonderful people, cannot wait to do it again!

*xoxo* Jenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment