Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wyatt & Vivian's Spring Petite

I got to meet Jenny on Sunday morning, out of her car she carried out a beautiful little girl, Vivian. Then a handsome little fella about Caspian's age with gorgeous blue eyes and gold colored hair. She patiently waited for me as I finished setting up and she started off our Spring Petites of 2012. 



His Gorgeous Blues! 


:D This picture makes me smile 


 Vivian was such a joy to photograph, I have to say she was one of the most smily and content babies I've had the honor to play with.




 The chickies were a HIT! & yes they were real :)



They each have their faces in something lol 


FAMILY <3
Jenny was so patient with me and was so open to try different things. Normally I do not do a family capture doing the kiddo's spring petites but this family was too cute to resist!

Until next time,
Jenne Vazquez <3

No comments:

Post a Comment