Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sweet baby Gabriel - Stafford County Newborn Photographer


Little baby Gabriel was born almost a month ago, his mommy Bethany is actually my neighbor but I hadn't had the opportunity to meet her until after she had a carseat in hand. She's very sweet and very calm, a girlie girl with a tough side, she's a united states marine. I first met Bethany on a Saturday afternoon, later that weekend she contacted me letting me know she was ready to go with her session. A few days later after Caspian and I were feeling better after catching something we did our session on a Wednesday afternoon only 5 days after having the pleasure of meeting her. 

We had an interesting session complete with little distractions from my little ones but Bethany and I made way. Baby Gabriel seemed to not be phased at all by anything and to my surprise he did extremely well from pose to pose only stirring ever so often. Loved how this session turned out I can't wait to see baby Gabriel grow! 
Daddy plays the guitar, baby Gabriel is all over that! :) 























Lifestyle is one of my favorite things to do, captured this sweet moment in their home 












Congratulations Lyles Family <3 br="br">
Stay Lovely,
Jenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment