Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Super Fabulous Santos Siblings!

With Valetine's drawing near I got to do what I do best and that is, take pictures of adorable little ones. Here's a sneak peak to the Santos Sibling's La Petite session. 
The lovely Miss Julissa 
Sometimes toddlers will be more interested in exploring, what am I talking about? I meant to say ALL THE TIME. It should never be expected for a curious 2 year old to sit down and pose for you. So in the eve of our session I already knew we would have to take this session outside. Julissa got to run in the front yard of our home-studio and I got the awesome capture of her cute little toothy smile as she ran back to her mommy.

Handsome Adrian
There he is in all his handsome-ness. Is that a word? Well he's so gosh darn handsome and there is no way you can resist those rolls. He had the softest skin I think I've ever touched and I had a blast dressing him up as Cupid which happened to be his mommy's idea to do this theme.

Laughing so hard! :)

Sibling Love 

These kiddos were way sweet. I had a blast working with them and I can't wait to see them back again for another La Petite! 

<3 Miss Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment