Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Art 195 and 162

I have an amazing teacher! Dr. Sharon Brown is an Apple Distinguised Educator, who else to teach me the wonderful world of photoshop and iMacs? I am now conviced I need to purchase my very own Mac computer, no more ifs or buts about it! Here's me having a little fun with the iBooth.
I love love love her classes, she is an amazing teacher! But I can't wait to go home and hug my little man. He went to the pool today with his uncle Cris and auntie Jenny and second cousin Dominic. He's having a good time at least I know. I miss my husband too but I try not to think about him because the more I do I feel sad and this is important to me so I am focusing on the prize! :D I am an amazing photographer, now I will be an amazing editor!

No comments:

Post a Comment