Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Super Debbie is Super & Cas' First Word Explosion!

Three days ago while I was out and about taking pics. Kevin watched Caspian all day on Sunday and when I finally returned I noticed a tremendous change in Caspian's vocabulary. Monday came and my hypothesis was confirmed. Caspian is having a word explosion! He not only repeats words that we say but he knows things that we've never said like "purple" and "airplane". His pronunciation is off course a little off but if I listen closely I can hear the words hidden in his sweet little voice.

Yesterday, Tuesday after Caspian's dentist appointment. He got a "B" for cleanliness, probably my fault because I have been neglecting to pin him down and force him to brush his teeth correctly. I am also too afraid to floss his teeth thinking that I may hurt him. Dr. Golden said his front tooth may be dying but it could take up to four years to do so but there was nothing we could do. Caspian got a "Dr. Golden Loves me" Sticker, some balloons and a pink ball to take home with him, also a spiffy new Diego toothbrush to replace his old one. :D

I took him out for ice cream and when we got home we had Jason over to play for a few hours. In the evening we received a wonderful package in the mail, Super Debbie's "Welcome Summer" package! Super Debbie is my good friend, Rus, from highschool's mom. I don't talk to him much anymore but his mom and I had kept contact throughout the years :D She sent us a cute little "welcome summer' sign with two american flag sandals attached and STEINBECK books to read for the summer! Each book had a sweet little note and synopsis written in front of it. I love Super Debbie!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment