Sunday, November 11, 2012

Abigail Bliss - Alexandria Newborn Photography

Being a photographer I get to learn a lot of wonderful and interesting people. Chelan and her husband have a very exciting life, they lived out of the country with their two older daughters and then welcomed little Abigail during their temporary stay in the states. In a few months, they will move to a new country having learned a new language and added a member to their family. I loved getting to know Chelan and her husband as they told me about some very interesting things, did you know that Japan loves the US more than the US loves themselves? I didn't. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by great people like the Bliss family and my heart is happy to know I have friends across the nation & across world. Congratulations Bliss Family! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment